Searching for a Rental Property
Are you like many others looking for a house or a flat to rent in South Tyrol? What’s the quickest way of finding your ideal property?
A few tips for finding a rental property to live in:
- Advertising by word of mouth is still one of the best ways. Spread the word among your friends, family, relatives and colleagues, and tell them what you’re looking for. You can also post an ad on notice boards in the area that you’d like to move to.
- Check the real estate market on the internet often. If you don’t find anything interesting on one day, then search again the following day, and so on. If you wish, you’re more than welcome to contact us, and we’ll help you find the property you’re looking for.
- When scanning listed ads, you need to act fast after finding something. Get in touch with the landlord immediately and arrange a viewing without delay. Don’t lose time – or else your desired rental flat will soon be occupied by somebody else.
- If, after some time, you still haven't found anything suitable, you should review your search criteria. Perhaps your search is too specific. It’s fine to have specific ideas, but it doesn't hurt to be flexible.
- If things don't seem to be working out with your search, don't become discouraged. Sometimes things take a bit longer to work out ...