Seeber Immobilien Real Estate Agency helps you obtain your Energy Certificate

If you sell or rent out a property, you’ll need an energy certificate, which estimates the anticipated energy consumption based on a number of parameters.

We also draw up an energy certificate free of charge as part of our full-service package. An officially-approved energy certificate is needed when selling or leasing a property in Europe.

Energy consumption is assessed and categorised according the type of property being sold or leased (i.e. flat, house, courtyard, office, hotel, guesthouse, shop, etc.).

We work with a number of independent qualified inspectors who collect and analyse the data in accordance with specific procedures.

If you decide to sell your property exclusively through us, this service is supplied free of charge.

We arrange the data collection required for an energy certificate.

Property details

Personal data

Your request has been sent successfully.
Unfortunately there was an error sending the request. Please try again.

Info & Service

Look for branch office
Seeber Service
Real estate inspection
Free property valuation / Market analysis

Country, region, city, zip code