10 good reasons
Selling property with the help of an estate agent ensures is more secure as compared with a private sale, and offers advantages for all parties concerned.
Here we’ve listed the main support services that we, as estate agents, can provide in the sale of your property:
- Professional competence in real estate brokerage: thanks to years of experience
- Preselection of interested parties/applicants
- Assessing the creditworthiness of interested parties
- Accreditation: we are certified and registered with the respective chambers of commerce
- Wide knowledge of the specific market of interest
Professional expertise and understanding the property market, thanks to years of experience
- Reliable and accurate valuation of your property
Obtain the best value for your sale/rental property. We assess the current market value of your property and its potential for capital appreciation.
- Visibility and presence on the market: 25 years of experience
Local brand name with a growing client base. We are independent of the usual marketing channels, and have our own client-base to whom we can target your property.
- Optimizing your profile on specialist real estate websites; tailored marketing to buyers
- Responsibility for managing the deal
Successful outcomes: thanks to specific knowledge of the market and negotiating skills
- Coordination and arranging viewings
Taking care of appointments with interested parties - ensuring owner privacy
- Drawing up and execution of contracts
Drawing up and arranging notarisation of contracts. Support until finalisation of contract.
As can be seen, we assist and support our clients from the initial viewing stage all the way to signing the deed of purchase/sale at the notary – and beyond.
We charge a brokerage fee after the contract has been fully concluded.
Professionalism is what guides us: visit one of our numerous branches in South Tyrol. Internationally, we work exclusively with highly reputable, licensed brokers.
Contact one of our brokers and make an appointment.