BRUNICO


I-39031 Brunico
Piazza Gilm 2
T +39 0474 553551
F +39 0474 771295
Email
SAN CANDIDO
ROW HOUSE TO BUY - ID 3890 - R01

€ 950.000

DETAILS
Overall area: 300 m²
Living area: 150 m²
Floor: Multi
Construction year: 1992
Energy Class: F
Rooms: 7
Kitchen: eat-in
Bathroom: 3 con Finestra
Basement: 35 m²
Balcony: 8 m²
Terrace: 15 m²
Attic: 12 m²
Ground: 100 m²
Garden: No
Garage: Included
Parking space: Included
Lift: No
Convenzionato: No
Condition: Good
Heating: Gas
Heating Type: Autonom
DESCRIPTION
San Candido, Row house
R01 SAN CANDIDO: On the edge of the market town of San Candido in a sunny location, we sell this spacious corner terraced house with uninterrupted views of the Dolomites and the famous ski mountain Haunold. Basement: 1 hobby room with 2 basement and separate entrance, extra Cellar / Taverna (possible realization of a sauna). Ground floor: 1 room, 1 kitchen, 1 walk, 1 WC, 1 terrace, 1 garden. First floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 wardrobe, 1 bathroom, 1 walk, 1 balcony. Top floor: 1 room with balcony. A large garage is one of them. The transfer can take place immediately.
ABOUT SAN CANDIDO

Innichen (German pronunciation: [ˈɪnɪçn̩]; Italian: San Candido [saɲ ˈkandido]) is a market town and comune (municipality) in South Tyrol in northern Italy.

It is located in the Puster Valley on the Drava River, about 80 kilometres (50 mi) northeast of Bolzano, on Italy's border with Austria. It hosts Italy’s International Snow Sculpture Festival each year.

Geography

As November 2010, it had a population of 3,175.

Innichen borders the municipalities of Toblach, Innervillgraten (Austria), Sexten, and Sillian (Austria).

History

It is home to the Innichen Abbey, founded here in the late 8th century and which belonged to the Prince-Bishopric of Freising. The abbey itself was disestablished in 1785, while the surrounding estates were acquired by the County of Tyrol after the Mediatisation of 1803 (Reichsdeputationshauptschluss). According to the Treaty of Saint-Germain terms, Innichen became part of Kingdom of Italy in 1919. Innichen is still the site of a Franciscan monastery founded in 1691.

Coat-of-arms

The emblem shows an argent tower with the Ghibelline merlon on two levels, with the portal and the portcullis; above the door a coat of... Read more...

CONTACT US






Are you interested in a dwelling (for main domicile)?
Are you interested in a second home (when vacation home)?
Subscribe newsletter
MAP